Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finding a Special Education Advocate


The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates website does not list any advocates or attorneys in my State. I have contacted the nearest attorneys and advocates and they cannot recommend anyone to help me. What do I do now?


Another resource is Wrightslaw's Yellow Pages for Kids website:

At Wrightslaw's Yellow Pages, you may find attorneys or advocates who are not listed at the COPAA website. Yellow Pages for Kids has resources for each State. Listings are free.

If you are a special education advocate or parent attorney who is not listed at Yellow Pages, click the link at the bottom of the page to submit your information.

No comments: