Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finding a Special Education Advocate


I need a special education advocate. How do I go about finding one in my State?


The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, COPAA, has a list of attorneys and advocates at their website: Click the link, "Find and Attorney/Advocate."

Keep in mind that not all States have COPAA attorneys or advocates. Contact an attorney or advocate in a State closest to where you live. If that attorney or advocate cannot help you, he or she might be able to refer you to another one who can help you.

No comments: