Special Education Advocacy Training
- Have a child with learning, physical, emotional, hearing, speech, or vision problems, traumatic brain injury, a chronic illness, autism, or attention deficit disorder?
- Want to learn how to more effectively advocate for your child?
- Want to know more about the history of special education in Tippecanoe County?
- Want to meet other parents and some of the pioneers of special education?
- Believe your child could benefit from special education and related services?
Have you been told your child does not qualify for special education and related services for your child?
Did you answer “yes” to any of these questions?
Please register to attend an introductory meeting for a
New parent advocacy training group
Thursday, April 24, 2014, 7:00—8:30 p.m.
Ivy Hall, Ivy Tech Community College, Room 1112-1114
Win a Free Wrightslaw IEP Survival Kit!!!!
Please preregister by email or phone
firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-572-2892
Sponsored by Pat Howey, owner of Special Education Consulting. Pat has been an advocate for over twenty-seven years, is a founding member of the Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, a Wrightslaw presenter, and a member of the faculty of the College of William and Mary Law School’s Institute of Special Education Advocacy.